Saturday, March 8, 2008


We went up the canyon for a horse ride, it was still a bit cold but the kids loved being outside. Naiya loves the horses and has a "crush" on one of the stallions. His name is Major. When we first got here and the weather was nice enough, she would go out and bring him flowers and sing to him. She gets mad every time Grandpa says she can't ride Major cause he's too wild for her.

2 comments:

Trevor and Brooke said...

So I had stopped checking your blog and decided to give you one last chance today and ... you had blogged! It's a miracle. Anyway, we REALLY need to get together. And, I can't believe you are having #3. Do you know what you are having? When are you due? So many questions. Anyway, send me an email and lets get together!

Gwen said...

Hi Shalei! I too have been checking your blog and I was excited to see it updated!! Yeah! I look forward to the news about baby #3...our #3 will be here in less than 2 months. We are on opposite sides of the country now but I would love to stay in touch! Send me an email when you get the chance! Happy Day!