

We went to St. George for Easter Weekend. It was so great to feel the sun again! Jonas didn't really get the egg hunt and was happy with the 3 eggs he managed to get into his bag. Naiya however is a seasoned egg hunter and was very unhappy when she found out that Aunt Kate had found more eggs than her. I made the mistake of saying "Kate takes the cake". Then Naiya was unconsolable, crying "I wanted the cake.." She's definitely got the competitive Gardner blood running through her veins.
3 comments:
Hi shalei
Thanks for the visit while you were in St. George;)
Glad to see all is going well congrats on the next addition to the Gardner Family.
Tawny
Naiya is hilarious! You need to make sure to write all this stuff down to rememember. I am glad you are back in the blogging world. I had almost given up on checking your blog (:
Do you know the sex of your baby yet? I have a cute little girl blanket that I am dying to give anyone who is having a girl . . .
Shalei,
I don't have your phone # or email. Will you send that to me? Obviously we aren't having the basketball party tonight since the tarheels are out. We would love to get together another time.
Thanks for stopping by last week. It was so fun to see you guys!
-Shelly
Post a Comment