Saturday, March 8, 2008

So, it's March. We are still living with Jamis' family in Spanish Fork. We're thinking April will be the magic month we can finally get in to our own place. I have kind of dropped off the face of the blogging world since I first published our family blog back in October. For all you faithful viewers, I have rededicated myself to keeping this updated. For all those who don't know, we are expecting #3. I am 4 months along. We are excited. I however am a lot more nervous about #3 than I was about having #1 and #2. I am getting very impatient for spring to be here, can't wait to get the kids out of the house and enjoy the sun again. So that's all for now.

1 comment:

Justin & Jennifer Olsen said...

Congrats on baby #3 and welcome back to the blogging world. I found your blog through the Arbon's site. We are living in Oklahoma now, while Justin is going to school for Orthodontics. We'll only be here for about 2 years. Hope all is well.