Since I wrote about my love/hate relationship with the snow, I thought I'd show how much Naiya loves it. And how much Jonas loves watching Naiya play in it. We were up at my mom and dad's for New Year's. We found some old snow bibs and put them on the little girls. Naiya loved sliding down the neighbor's driveway. We tried taking Jonas for a ride, he cried the whole time and when I put him down he bolted for the house.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Since I wrote about my love/hate relationship with the snow, I thought I'd show how much Naiya loves it. And how much Jonas loves watching Naiya play in it. We were up at my mom and dad's for New Year's. We found some old snow bibs and put them on the little girls. Naiya loved sliding down the neighbor's driveway. We tried taking Jonas for a ride, he cried the whole time and when I put him down he bolted for the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment