Sunday, September 12, 2010
It's A Beautiful Day!
I love when I get to take a Sunday nap. I love that today I got to take my Sunday nap with Jamis- who's never home in time for Sunday naps. (We had a Regional Conference today so he didn't have meetings.) I love that when I wake up from said nap, there are always love notes from Naiya. (She has "quiet resting time" instead of a nap.) Today her note was pushed under the door. Last Sunday it was resting on my stomach. Apparently I was pretty out of it last week. I love that Jonas is a crazy little man, but when I tuck him in for his naps, he always has to wrap his arms around me for one good snuggle, and a song.. I love that Adia gets ticklish when she's tired, and even when I'm not trying to tickle her, she squirms and giggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Sunday naps!!!
Post a Comment