So, it's been almost a year since my last post and I've given up on even trying to play catch up. The fam is great. Naiya started 2nd grade and is loving it. I miss her like crazy though. I feel so much better about her teacher this year than last..(I had to call and request a change) it pays to be "one of those moms." If we don't stick up for our kids... who will? I've discovered a new pass time that has been a stress release for me. My sister in Missouri wanted to see so I thought I'd post it here for your viewing pleasure.
The long pieces of ribbon you are seeing are headbands. So fun.




I put my phone in this pic so you can get an idea the size of the flowers..

Here you go Chesea, I modeled the brown one just for you!


I know, I know, I'm gorgeous... :)

Just for kicks here are some pics from our last horse show...aren't they cute!?

They even got me showing this year. It's been fun. I still have a ton to learn.
1 comment:
The headbands look great and the flowers are so cute! I was hoping for you to be in the picture too though:) to model your product:) When did you start making the flowers?
Post a Comment