Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Naiya's First Progress Report...

8 comments:

Tawny said...

That is so funny!!!
I love that her teacher sent you a note!! What a man-eater!!

Kelli Schwarz said...

That is so funny! That makes me sad she missed her movie. You are going to have your hands really full in a few years! What a cutie!

Adrie said...

That is so funny, what a doll, better watch out for her. Anyways I had to go private and i want to still be able to keep in touch through blogging so you should e-mail me your e-mail address adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com thanks!

Trevor and Brooke said...

No way! Were you dying? You just have to laugh. I hope all is going well... it was fun to talk to you the other day. Take care!

melonamc said...

Too funny! Just think of all the fun you have to look forward to!

Shelley Reid said...

That is hilarious! It doesn't surprise me one bit. That girl has more personality than 10 kids put together!

Arbon Family said...

THAT IS SO CUTE! I have not blogged forever and I am so glad I looked at yours! Naiya is such a doll, that is so funny! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jenny said...

So funny- starting early eh? Where did she learn that one from? j/k!! That was totally me as a little girl too!