Before Adia was born, I had heard many stories of jealousy between older siblings and new babies. I was worried, definitely. But, Jonas (and Naiya too) have pleasantly surprised me. Jonas can't say Adia... he calls her babya. Every once in a while I'm mommya. He's so loving and attentive with her. She had a Doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago. Adia wasn't enjoying the exam, to say the least. After what seemed like an eternity of screaming, Jonas (who was seated on the other side of the room) started waving his pointer finger at the doctor while yelling all kinds of baby expletives. His protective older brother instincts kicked in. It was so cute.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
"Babya"
Before Adia was born, I had heard many stories of jealousy between older siblings and new babies. I was worried, definitely. But, Jonas (and Naiya too) have pleasantly surprised me. Jonas can't say Adia... he calls her babya. Every once in a while I'm mommya. He's so loving and attentive with her. She had a Doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago. Adia wasn't enjoying the exam, to say the least. After what seemed like an eternity of screaming, Jonas (who was seated on the other side of the room) started waving his pointer finger at the doctor while yelling all kinds of baby expletives. His protective older brother instincts kicked in. It was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a perfectly sweet picture. Babya is such a great name - very cute!!
Post a Comment