Saturday, August 23, 2008

8 comments:

Kathie said...

She's adorable. Thank-you for this wonderful blog that let's us all share in your joy.
Naiya and Jonas, thank you so much for letting me stay and play with you while your baby sister was being born! I'll see you in a couple of days. CONGRATULATIONS from Grandpa Mac and MaKate!!!!

Adrie said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting, She is beautiful!

Just Us. said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations.
Love Aunt Laura

Kelli Schwarz said...

Congrats! So excited for you that everything went smoothly and you have your little girl. She is beautiful! I bet it's so nice to have her in your arms. So exciting!

lilia said...

shalei - she is so beautiful and looks so grown up already. you look so good too. I am so happy for your family. love, light and aloha - lilia

Heather said...

Congrats to your little family. Your new baby girl is precious! I loved the pictures. Hope you and baby are home and feeling well.

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is a doll. I hope all is going well with recovery.

BriAnne said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! i can't believe it's been a whole week since I came over to see this little sweetie, and you too of course!! We'll have to figure out how to get together this week when Kira and Drea are here! See you soon!