Adia was born by c-section on the 20th of August at 9:28 a.m. She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long. She has such a calm and peaceful disposition. We'll see how long that holds up around her brother and sister. I love holding her and smelling her sweet baby smell. Everytime the nurses bring her into me after she's been in the nursery, I get all gitty and excited like it's Christmas morning. She's absolutely gorgeous. Naiya has been sick with a little virus, so the first day my mom brought the kids to see Adia, we made her sit across the room and just look. Naiya was so amazing about it, understanding that she didn't want to get the baby sick. She just sat on a chair across the room saying over and over "she's so beautiful!" Jonas excitedly squeals almost constantly "baby, baby, baby!!!" Naiya was feeling better and had been fever free for 2 days the day after Adia was born, so with a mask and a good scrub from her elbows to her fingertips, she was able to hold her baby sister. She's so sweet with her. It's amazing how fast we have fallen in love with this new little spirit come to join our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! Your little Adia has the same birthday as Eli. You both look wonderful! Enjoy the newborn moments, we all know how fast they pass.
Congratulations! We're so excited that baby Adia is here. You're right - she's super beautiful. I hope you're doing well and let us know if you need anything!
She's beautiful! The name is so cute. I love the picture of everyone in your bed, but you. Where were you?? I hope you are feeling ok and when you are up to it, we'll have to get together again. Talk to you soon!
Congratulations! she is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for the both of you.
Love & Light
Laurie
Congrats You guys, she is so pretty!!
So glad I found your blog! Your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on your new addition! Glad to see you are all doing so well.
Yay! Congratulations! You are the cutest mom and my GOSH you pick cute names for your kids! Hope the rest of the family is doing awesome - can't wait to see more pictures of the new little bunchkin!
Post a Comment