Friday, September 19, 2008

Adia is a month old now. I can't believe how the time has flown! I made it through the roughest part of my post partum blues mainly thanks to my mom and sister BriAnne. Thank you to all those who helped with the kids and dinners etc.. My sister is an angel, she came over at the drop of a hat anytime she heard tears in my voice. On the days that she had to play catch up on her own life, and I was left "alone"... Edward saved me. Yes, Edward and Bella got me through my post partum. On days when BriAnne said she couldn't come over, just before completely breaking down, I'd think... "It's okay.. I have Edward." Or if Jamis had meetings, or hauling hay, or basketball, and I was left alone in the evenings.. again Edward came to my rescue. So for all of you who have not read the Twilight series... you are so missing out!!! My sister tried for two years to get me to read these books. I have nightmares about cheesy chocolate syrup horror movies there was no way I was going to read a book about vampires! Not what I was expecting. My only regret about reading these books is that I read them way too fast and now am feeling a void having said goodbye to the characters I came to love.

No comments: