Monday, August 29, 2011

The faces of Jonas....

Sadly the summer has gone by without many pics. Our camera has been out of commission. We finally got it up and charged long enough to download some pictures. I had to laugh looking through all the pics of Jonas. He has such an expressive face... So I thought I'd share.











If you zoom in on Jonas's face... who do you see? I call this his litte "Nacho Libre" picture..


I haven't blogged for a while and could only figure out how to download 5 pics at a time, these were some of the funniest...

My kids are growing up so fast. Naiya started 3rd grade last Monday. She is a little social butterfly and loves to read. Jonas will start preschool next week. He keeps us busy and entertained. He loves to tease... just like his dad. Adia is developing a spicy little attitude... but is still so loveable at night when I tuck her in to bed. And- on the 12th of October we will welcome child #4 girl #3 into our lives. We're all excited, well Jonas was a little put out when he learned we were having another "geel". It's been almost a year since my last post... Hopefully this year I can do better!!!

No comments: