Wednesday, May 20, 2009
At Long Last....
My, how time flies when you're: packing, moving out, moving in, unpacking, having sick kids, having car troubles, having parties, making new friends, riding horses; the list goes on and on. We are in our new house!! We moved in January 24th. We love it. Naiya has made a little friend across the street from us. They decided they are sisters and call each other sis all the time. I have found a running/biking partner to train with for my triathlon. (Sprint) We love the house and the neighborhood. So, why haven't I posted about our relative bliss? Jonas has been having eye troubles and gave us quite a scare for a while. He had a fainting spell and so he had to have an EEG (to rule out seizures) an MRI to rule out a tumor or brain mass. So, he took all my emotion and energy and I didn't have any left over for our blog! All tests came back normal. He is having eye surgery on the 29th of May. I don't know what the recovery will be like or if it will even take. So, I thought I'd let you all know, (that is if anyone is still checking to see if by some miracle I have posted...) that we are alive, and well. Happy it's summer and loving being outside all the day long. I'll try to post again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been really busy lately, way too busy to blog. Anyways, we should get together one of these days!
Glad to know you're happy and alive. Congrats on the new house! And I hope all goes well with the surgery!
I am still checking and glad to see an update! congrats! love, Sara
Post a Comment