Jonas pouting in the background. This was the best he'd give us. The three of them with Grandma Gardner.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Trick or Treat!!
Jonas pouting in the background. This was the best he'd give us. The three of them with Grandma Gardner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love Halloween, those witches are so cute! Where is Jamis' costume?
Shalei, yea you found me! I actually tried to go to your blog the other day but all of blogger was down and I haven't tried since. Your kids are darling and I love the pics in front of the old truck!!! I also love the story about Jonas at the doctors office, so sweet! And I felt the same way about the twilight series and resisted the temptation for a long time and now I love them, so now a lot of people can laugh at me. Anyway it was good to see you and I am glad you have a blog so we can kind of keep in touch. Love Sara
What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)
Great Pictures! I love you guys
Oh, Chicky, this blog is adorable...but November? Come on...show off that new home of yours!!! :) It's in such a fabulous neighborhood after all! ha! Sorry I wasn't @ when you stopped by, when Luke is home I take advantage of every quiet moment I get to get ready and shower etc...they are few and far between so I take advantage of them! So fun to know you are here...we will definately have to plan some fun get togethers with the neighborhood, I started last summer and had a block party and then I got prego and sick...so this summer whould be a blast!! We've got some awesome neighbors to hang with!
Post a Comment