Thursday, June 12, 2008

Naiya. She just turned 5 on the 10th of June. I can't believe my little girl is 5. She will be starting kindergarten in the fall and asks me EVERYDAY how many days she has until she gets to go to school. I love being a mom to this beautiful, amazing little lady. She brings such joy, laughter, and love to my life. Along with the occasional challenge... :) I LOVE HER! As many of you know, until the beginning of May we were living with Jamis's family in Lake Shore. One day his aunt Jana Rae came over and said to his mom, "Shauna your yard is beautiful". Naiya, upon hearing this got a little shy and said "Oh, I'm not yard, I'm Naiya". She's so innocent, curious, full of life. I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send her to our little family.

2 comments:

Luella said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! Aren't you excited to have another one?

Kelli Schwarz said...

She is such a cutie! So sorry we missed your party. We were out of town and didn't get the invitation until we got home. Hope you had a fun time partying! I can't believe our kids are old enough to go to Kindergarten! Where does the time go!