melt downs about every 3 minutes. Jamis is in Moab, river rafting with the young men for youth conference. He left on Thursday morning. When he's gone I realize just how much he does for the kids and I.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
melt downs about every 3 minutes. Jamis is in Moab, river rafting with the young men for youth conference. He left on Thursday morning. When he's gone I realize just how much he does for the kids and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, this is Kristin Crofoot from the old neighborhood! Your kids are so cute! How is BriAnne? Could you tell her to email me?
Hey it's been a long time (and only once,) I came across your blog looking at Will and Kim's. Your kids are adorable, Keep in touch!
Adrie
Hi Jamis and Shalei,
It was fun to see you last night! Your kids are adorable and the horse competitions look fun! Were you both into horses growing up? I'm glad you live close to home now; we should get our kids together to play sometime.
Marcy
Post a Comment